We Made It to the End of 2020 (+ my freebie launch)
This is the last installment of my 20/20 Vision series. 2020 is the year in which I'm focusing on Exponential Value and Visibility. A huge part of being able to achieve this is reflecting on how far I have come and celebrating my progress. You can follow my journey to experience my vision here.
I try to practice what I preach, and gratitude and self-promotion go hand and in hand for me.
In terms of my business, I’m grateful for the amazing amount of visibility I was able to achieve this year:
- The organizations that allowed me to host self-promotion and self-advocacy workshops (I also share my self-promotion strategies in my new freebie library)
- My LinkedIn collaborators and our The New Leader series
- Having the opportunity to be quoted in a BBC article
- Being selected to be a coach at The Coaching Fellowship. I have wanted to be a part of this initiative since I decided to work full time for myself.
- My #IamRemarkable Google Initiative feature
- The clients that help me build my new coaching program From Individual Contributor to Inspiring Leader.
- All the fantastic individuals that were open to being interviewed (more are coming)
- Having a chance to interview platform leaders about their training needs and COVID experiences.
- Being interviewed on two podcasts here and here.
- Reflecting on my experiences 14 years (!!) after finishing high school.
…and this is just a snapshot.
Thank you for being part of my journey!
You inspire my work.
Now for the gift -
I have compiled my favorite resources that have helped me (and my clients) this year and placed them in a free portal here. I put together a short introduction video to show you a bit more:
Sign up, and then let me know what you were proud of accomplishing this year.
Practicing gratitude keeps me sane.
Want to connect about your 2021 leadership and self-leadership goals? Apply for a chemistry call here.
Leave a comment