Ep 98 // Transformative Coaching for Intentional Leaders
Executive and leadership coaching, at its core, is about creating ease for you as a high-achieving leader. It's about supporting you in leveraging your innate personality so you can learn how to prioritize and maximize your time as well as the time of your team and stakeholders.
In this episode, Akua talks about her coaching program and how one-on-one coaching can be transformational for leaders at any stage of their career. Learn how Akua helps clients become sustainably strategic, learn how to ask for help, and set boundaries so that they can build stronger teams and achieve personal and professional goals.
If you're interested in hearing real-world examples of how Akua's coaching helps intentional leaders, listen in as she shares two case studies highlighting her coaching approach and methodology.
Listen, Follow, Review, and Rate the Open Door Conversations Podcast
What's Covered in this Episode About Transformative Coaching
- Identify the difference between tactical and strategic leadership and how being strategic allows you to delegate so you can focus on the future.
- Akua talks about the types of leaders she supports, including leaders transitioning into new roles, emerging leaders, and first-time founders and executives.
- Learn about the three stages of leadership: thriving, buoyant, and transformative, and how leaders are constantly cycling through them as they evolve as leaders.
- Get real-world examples of the transformation 1:1 coaching provides as Akua shares case studies of leaders she's worked with, including one reluctant to have tough conversations and another who was building a new department and needed to gain more support from her team.
- If you've enjoyed the Open Door Conversations podcast, please leave a review.
Quotes from this Episode of Open Door Conversations
- "You may even have a great team to support you. But what you need is an outside set of eyes, looking in an outside perspective can shift everything." - Akua Nyame-Mensah
- "We are constantly evolving day to day. And that's one of the reasons why I really wanted to focus my coaching on supporting leaders from being reactive to reflective." - Akua Nyame-Mensah
"It's really all about supporting leaders with leveraging their innate personality, so that they can learn how to prioritise and maximise their time and their stakeholders or their time and their team, because we can't do it alone." - Akua Nyame-Mensah
Mentioned in Transformative Coaching for Intentional Leaders
- Ep 97: Your Guide to Next-Level Leadership
- Free leadership assessment: https://www.akuanm.com/survey
- Read more case studies: https://www.akuanm.com/casestudies
- Work with Akua: https://www.akuanm.com/work-with-me
Get to Know the Host of the Open Door Conversations Podcast
Learn more about your host, Akua Nyame-Mensah.
Akua is a certified executive and leadership coach, recognized learning and organizational development facilitator, speaker, and former startup executive.
Since 2018, she has had the opportunity to partner with amazing organizations, from high-growth startups to multinational brands all around the world, to maximize people, performance, and profit. Outside of her coaching and corporate speaking engagements, she is a regular mentor, coach, and judge for various entrepreneurship-focused organizations.
Stay in touch with Akua Nyame-Mensah, Leadership & Culture Advisor:
Read about Akua’s services if you’d like to learn more about how you can hire her to help you strengthen your organization’s culture.
Complete her contact form to jump on a call.