Ep 32 // #AskAkua The 5 Top Productivity Tools You Need To Know
As a leader who has so many things to do, it can be hard to get everything crossed off on your to-do list. You might get to the end of the day and wonder where did all that time go. So in today's episode, Akua shares with you her top five tools that have helped improve her productivity in business so that you can get more done in less time.
Not only will you learn about these five tips, but she'll also teach you how to apply them in your own life and business. And in her signature program, Uplevel for Thought Leaders, launching soon, she deep dives into this even more. So whether you're just starting out or you've been in business for a while, there's something for you here. Tune in for more!
Highlights from the episode:
- Akua's top 5 things that have changed her productivity and business
- Why being intentional with boundaries is important in business to increase productivity.
- How Akua doubled down on her rituals, routine and leveraged her calendar when things are about to get stressed so that she can be as productive and effective as much as possible
- Why as leaders, it's up to us to decide what we're willing to accept and place our boundaries on, and we can't expect others to respect our boundaries if we don't respect them ourselves
- Setting aside intentional time to connect and to prioritize business development activities to help business growth.
- How turning app notifications off during non-business hours have helped Akua tremendously in focusing on the task at hand without any interruptions.
- Providing different amounts of time for different conversations helps with boundaries.
- Akua's top 5 tools that have helped make a huge difference in getting things done and can help you increase your productivity as well.
- Using software or apps like Akua's favorite calendar app MixMax can help you manage your time more efficiently.
- How scheduling content in advance allows her to "show up" on various social media platforms
- Why she believes leveraging video and sending voice messages allows her to connect with her audience in less time and provide value.
- Her program, Uplevel with Thought Leaders, is a step-by-step process showing you how to show up effectively, productively, and consistently on social media without overwhelm.
- Bog post: The (current) Tools behind My Business
- What is Coaching? (10)
- Monthly Updates (12)
- Resources (9)
- Mindset (8)
- Self-Awareness (25)
- Engagement (7)
- Expectations (14)
- Status Quo (10)
- Leadership (5)
- Overhelm (13)
- Firefighting (12)
- Productivity (18)
- People (2)
- Emotional Intelligence (6)
- Performance (11)
- Stereotypes (1)
- Career (4)
- Business (16)
- 20/20 Vision (13)
- Programs (1)
- Weekly Updates (22)
- Podcast (45)
- Interviews (2)