EP 21: Eliminating Imposter Syndrome and Being a New Coach with Kim Witten
Today’s Open Door Conversation is with Kim Witten. She has a history of working in different fields and has gained wonderful experience from diverse occupations. Each one has taught her lessons and led her closer to her current passion, coaching for individuals and small organizations on the path to finding their more true selves.
With over 20 years of human-centered design experience, a Ph.D. in Sociolinguistics, and an accredited diploma in Transformational Coaching, her unique approach addresses the root of confidence issues. Find your WAY to your WHY is her new program to help people understand who they are and where they want to go. Akua and Kim discuss the wonders of being multi-passionate, recognizing and adjusting in toxic environments, and the process of finding your path.
Highlights from the episode:
- How to confront overthinking and ruminating in negative situations
- Using curiosity and coaching to find your voice
- Looking inside yourself when your environment is toxic
- How to recognize and deal with sick systems
- Getting rid of Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTs)
- Multi-Passionate Creatives blog post
- Unf*ck Your Brain Podcast
- The Pique Podcast
- How to Spot a Sick System
- Get Rid of ANTs
Connect with Kim Witten:
Leave a comment