EP 29 // Being Authentic On Social Media with Social Media Expert Jenna Warriner
If you have ever said to yourself: I am not wired for social media or social, or it's too scary. I'm not sure how to show up authentically. I don't know what to post. How do I get people to buy for me? Or how can I sell on social media? Then this is the podcast episode for you!
In today's episode, Akua interviews Jenna Warriner, a social media expert, about leveraging social media. Jenna shares all her favorite tips and tricks that help her clients show up on social media with ease. She walks through all the steps that are necessary for a good social media strategy and the secret on how to stay consistent.
Highlights from the episode
- Why social media is essential for your business and how to attract the right clients
- How to make the most of your time and energy with social media
- The key to developing a social media strategy that you can stick to
- How to stay consistent on social media
- Make social media posts about your audience, don't focus so much on yourself
- Make social media easy, so you stick to it
- Plan when you're going to be selling
- Masculine versus feminine marketing
- Tips on how to create content faster