I’m a work in progress
This year I decided to do something uncomfortable. Each month I shared my highs and lows on my Instagram. Each month I shared my reflections and lessons learned.
These were the top 12 lessons I learned in 2020:
- Planning gives me confidence
- I have an amazing network
- I can be sad and grateful at the same time
- I have a strong sense of self and it can be very overwhelming to others
- Boundaries, Boundaries, Boundaries
- Consistently put yourself out there
- I can be vulnerable and still an expert
- I’m a work in progress
- My core negative thought: I don’t belong
- Follow Up/ Follow Up/ Follow Up
- I can be myself in my work
- I can be happy wherever I am
I enjoy looking back at my lessons and incorporating them into my next year's vision and goals.
Specifically, I have included being more intentional with my follow up and my business development approach in my 2021 goals.
Set yourself a reminder (in your calendar or on your phone) to reflect on what you should start/ stop and continue doing.
Take a listen to my audio clip where I go through my 20/20 Vision Tracker and talk through some of my lessons – highs and lows.
LISTEN to my audio clip where I go through my 20/20 Vision Tracker and talk through some of my lessons – highs and lows.
GET ACCESS to the 20/20 Vision Tracker as well as my favorite leadership and self-leadership resources (over 10 different workbooks and lists!) by registering - it is free here.
SET YOUR GOALS. Ready to make 2021 your best year ever? I’m hosting my first workshop on January 16th focused on goal-setting and you are invited. Learn more and secure your ticket here before January 9th.
Leave a comment